Lincoln Trojan Band Charms Office
Charms is the organization, management and communications app that we use to maintain and track a range of info about our band students. Emails & texts from Ms. Haugen and other staff as well as from the Trojan Band Booster Board are sent via Charms. It is vital that students and parents have up to date contact information in Charms. It is also used to track band fees, fundraising & other payments, uniforms, etc.
- Go to https://www.charmsoffice.com/
- Click the “ENTER/LOG IN” link at upper right.
- Select “PARENTS/STUDENTS/MEMBERS”
- School Code is LincolnHighSchoolBand
- Enter your password in Student Area Password
- Initial log in password can be found on your emailed Lincoln Trojan Band Account Statement. It is the alphanumberic code in parenthesis next to the Student’s name.
- After the first time you log in, you will be prompted to change your password. If you have previously changed your password and cannot log in, password can be reset by contacting the Student Accounts Coordinator.
- You can now access your Band Fee balance by clicking Finances, view the Calendar, access Handouts & Files, etc.
You can sync the Lincoln Trojan Band calendar to your phone or computer by following these instructions: